Dear Nokia, HURRY THE **** UP I WANT MY SEA RAY!

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Dear Nokia, HURRY THE H-E-Double Hockey Stix UP, I WANT MY SEA RAY!

Poked around the Nokia site yesterday at the N9's, and well, I WANT ONE. So, if anyone from Nokia is reading this, do the right thing and hurry up and FedEx my Sea Ray to me so I can be the first kid on my block to have one.

Luckily, I'm eligible for a March 2012 upgrade right around the time they come out! My wife is eligible in November, and I may just have to accept her new phone on her behalf if someone puts something juicy out by then.

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
You may be a little disappointed to hear that the Sea Ray probably isn't going to hit shelves stateside.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I want a Nokia. But I'm not sure if I'm sold on the Sea Ray. It would be awesome if it was my first WP device. But I don't think it's enough of a jump from my current Samsung Focus to warrant paying a few hundred dollars for it.

I think I'm going to wait until there is some really awesome hardware.

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
If all rumors and indications are correct we'll be waiting on Nokia hardware for some time and I'm not really willing to wait. Meanwhile, my contract is already up and I've got my sights set on the HTC Eternity, provided it actually appears as advertised in the not too distant future.

smartpatrol

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Nokia will sell the Sea Ray unlocked online. You should be able to use it on AT&T no problem. Maybe even T-Mobile if we're really lucky.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05