PCWorld: 30days with WP7

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
its not, it is better than a regular lcd but not as bright as a superamoled... the hd7s has a superlcd...
As I susected pah!.

Scored horrible stinky junky poo old HTC Titan off my gimme gimme list and keeping my fabutastic Omnia 7 then. :)

(Might have a wee lookie at it now and again though - must be strong! NO! you don't need it!) ;)

Tobyus

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
82k gamer score?? Have you played every game ever released for the Xbox or something? I think my Gamer score is in the 5000 range, though I've never went out of my way to get achievements.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
82k gamer score?? Have you played every game ever released for the Xbox or something? I think my Gamer score is in the 5000 range, though I've never went out of my way to get achievements.
LOL no i don't play it that often Tobyus. Just had it for a long time. :)

Tobyus

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Haha, did they have achievements for the original Xbox or did they only start that with the 360? I probably would have a lot more if it weren't for Massively Multiplayer games like WoW. Well, that and that my son took over my 360 when he was about 3...so he gets all of the achievements now, lol.

Sparxy19

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
So far his reveiw of the OS is pretty good and seems to be quite un-biased. He also seems to be veiwing WP in a positive way.

Last edited:

slinky826

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
No offense to Focus owners, it's a great phone, but I'm either blind or have extremely good eyes, cause I can't stand the screen on the Focus. It may be colorful and vibrant, but the clarity is my issue. Seeing the individual pixels bugs me, and makes the screen look worse in my eyes. Especially the orange tiles on a black background. It looks awful. The blue looks sharp, but not the orange.

But then again, maybe I'm just really picky, cause I wasn't happy with the HD7 screen and the way it motion blurred.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Haha, did they have achievements for the original Xbox or did they only start that with the 360? I probably would have a lot more if it weren't for Massively Multiplayer games like WoW. Well, that and that my son took over my 360 when he was about 3...so he gets all of the achievements now, lol.
No achievements on the original console Tobyus. Don't play too many online games, i'm a simple sould and just love platformers and my favourite games have to be the Fable and Assassins Creed series.

Looking forward to sitting on Santa's knee soon and telling him what i want.

I always get what I wan't from Santa as I have to buy the blinking presents myself lol ;)

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I was use to using my Focus outdoors without a problem. When I was using an HTC Inspire (S-LCD 480x800) and mowing my lawn last weekend I couldn't see the screen well enough to use it. S-LCD is nowhere near as good in my opinion. I keep hearing of an issue on Android with grey backgrounds (called "color banding"). It was never an issue on my Focus, maybe because of the predominantly black and white backgrounds?

I wouldn't have thought it possible to have a more vibrant screen than a Super AMOLED (My Omnia 7), but then again i've never seen an Super LCD screen. Interesting. (Not convinced until i see it for myself lol) :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Thank you gekkoace, you are putting me off the Titan now. (Not really, but I have to convince myself I don't want one, if I can't get a nice new larger SuperAmoled than my Omnia 7. :)

Come on Samsung! Surprise Me! LOL (I can live in hope) :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism