Local Scout - Killer feature!

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
How do I get local scout back? Its in the maps but no app for it. I removed it from my start screen because I dont need it every day. I can just go through maps I guess. Just wondering. In my area it seems pretty good. All the places I normally eat for lunch are on there and accurate. A pet store just changed names so I suggested that to Bing, but that was the only one.

Pete C

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
How do I get local scout back? Its in the maps but no app for it. I removed it from my start screen because I dont need it every day. I can just go through maps I guess. Just wondering. In my area it seems pretty good. All the places I normally eat for lunch are on there and accurate. A pet store just changed names so I suggested that to Bing, but that was the only one.

Just go into maps or bing search, click on the Local Scout icon, then when the screen loads, hit the '...' at the bottom and select 'pin'.

I wish bing actually listened to those suggestions. I told them about 10 different closed businesses a few months ago and they are still showing up.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'd still love to see SoundHound for WP. It is still one of my favorite music ID apps of all time.
Exactly one month after I posted this, it was release... 11-3-11. My b'day gift from SoundHound, only two days after my b'day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett