I just made myself sad

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Are you suggesting that Verizon is ahead of the curve with getting Mango demo units out? I refuse to believe it! REFUSE!!!!

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't think so. There is no official Verizon Trophy Mango rom yet. If they are showing anything else, I feel like that would almost be false advertising.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
This is an outrage! How can they just tease you in person like this and make you go home with no Mango! How???

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
That's pretty funny if someone hacked Mango on it. One of the reps is probably a big WP7 and wanted to show everything the OS can do. Too bad Verizon's flagship phones are the Droid lineup with Android.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
The thing that gets me is that the vzw trophy rom that leaked was from HTC, not vzw, who would make the final version, right? If the trophy has the rom on it, maybe vzw has gotten their act together and finished up a polished version of Mango.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Some people who are with ATT I know you will find this difficult to believe actually have very good service in their home coverage areas. Unlike Sprint and TMo and occasionally (another gasp) Verizon!. You're entitled to your opinion but not your bias and your stereotyping!

ryude

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
It really depends on where you live, I've had Verizon and got absolutely no bars at all (searching for signal). On AT&T it was 4 bars, some places it was the opposite situation. Pick the carrier that is best for your daily travelled areas.

alexblfc

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
oh really now? get a grip there's a mango beta around that's very easy to install. why can't people on this site understand that? is it better to just b?tch about it like little babies?

not to mention the data caps that really ruin enjoyment of the features that these phones have.

Not that easy with a locked omnia 7 boatloader, apparently I need some sort of USB jig?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte