09-19-2011 04:44 PM
39 12
tools
    I went with my gf to get her Droid X looked at, while we waited I went to play with the Trophy..... it had Mango :(
    09-16-2011 06:15 PM
    Don't be sad, it's something we're all going to get real soon! :)
    09-16-2011 06:16 PM
    Are you suggesting that Verizon is ahead of the curve with getting Mango demo units out? I refuse to believe it! REFUSE!!!!
    09-16-2011 06:17 PM
    The Trophy at the store had Mango?! Isn't that kind of a big deal?
    09-16-2011 06:18 PM
    The Trophy at the store had Mango?! Isn't that kind of a big deal?
    Won't all newly supplied store handsets have Mango on them now ?
    09-16-2011 06:19 PM
    I wouldn't think so. There is no official Verizon Trophy Mango rom yet. If they are showing anything else, I feel like that would almost be false advertising.
    09-16-2011 06:22 PM
    Hmm, you know I didnt think about that. I was too busy thinking about how much I'd rather be in an AT&T store lol
    09-16-2011 06:38 PM
    Um wpcentral posted a link to a vzw trophy ruu more than a week ago
    09-16-2011 06:55 PM
    Someone working in the store must have hacked Mango on to it
    Jazmac likes this.
    09-16-2011 07:48 PM
    This is an outrage! How can they just tease you in person like this and make you go home with no Mango! How???
    09-16-2011 07:53 PM
    My sister just got a trophy yesterday...no mango on it
    09-16-2011 09:28 PM
    ... I was too busy thinking about how much I'd rather be in an AT&T store lol
    Really? You enjoy being limited to where you have cell service?! :)
    09-16-2011 10:21 PM
    That's pretty funny if someone hacked Mango on it. One of the reps is probably a big WP7 and wanted to show everything the OS can do. Too bad Verizon's flagship phones are the Droid lineup with Android.
    davenpj likes this.
    09-17-2011 12:35 AM
    The thing that gets me is that the vzw trophy rom that leaked was from HTC, not vzw, who would make the final version, right? If the trophy has the rom on it, maybe vzw has gotten their act together and finished up a polished version of Mango.
    09-17-2011 09:15 AM
    Really? You enjoy being limited to where you have cell service?! :)
    I've had AT&T since high school and never had any service problems besides the normal sports ALL services have. So please, save the "AT&T has horrible service" for someone uninformed.
    09-17-2011 10:09 AM
    My carrier is awesome, I don't have data in my work nor in college. The two places I'm up for most of the time...
    09-17-2011 10:20 AM
    My carrier is awesome, I don't have data in my work nor in college. The two places I'm up for most of the time...
    I get crap service at my job, but so thats everyone else in the building. Sometimes its not the carrier its the buildings.
    09-17-2011 10:32 AM
    Some people who are with ATT I know you will find this difficult to believe actually have very good service in their home coverage areas. Unlike Sprint and TMo and occasionally (another gasp) Verizon!. You're entitled to your opinion but not your bias and your stereotyping!
    09-17-2011 01:41 PM
    It really depends on where you live, I've had Verizon and got absolutely no bars at all (searching for signal). On AT&T it was 4 bars, some places it was the opposite situation. Pick the carrier that is best for your daily travelled areas.
    09-17-2011 05:21 PM
    oh really now? get a grip there's a mango beta around that's very easy to install. why can't people on this site understand that? is it better to just btch about it like little babies?

not to mention the data caps that really ruin enjoyment of the features that these phones have.
    Not that easy with a locked omnia 7 boatloader, apparently I need some sort of USB jig?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk
    09-17-2011 06:56 PM
    I've had AT&T since high school and never had any service problems besides the normal spots ALL services have. So please, save the "AT&T has horrible service" for someone uninformed.
    Easy there, I was just poking fun. If you're soo informed, you will understand that for the most part, the coverage AT&T provides is less than what they claim. You have good coverage where you live, great! AT&T sucks where I live and I've heard too many other people across the US, say the same thing.

I get crap service at my job, but so thats everyone else in the building. Sometimes its not the carrier its the buildings.
    True. AT&T is terrible here at work. I can talk on my phone in any of our buildings and the people with AT&T have to go outside.

Some people who are with ATT I know you will find this difficult to believe actually have very good service in their home coverage areas. Unlike Sprint and TMo and occasionally (another gasp) Verizon!. You're entitled to your opinion but not your bias and your stereotyping!
    Read my previous statement.

It really depends on where you live, I've had Verizon and got absolutely no bars at all (searching for signal). On AT&T it was 4 bars, some places it was the opposite situation. Pick the carrier that is best for your daily travelled areas.
    I will agree with you. Therefore I will be with Vzw.
    09-17-2011 07:22 PM
    Yea, because VZW's coverage is exactly what they claim...right
    09-17-2011 07:41 PM
    oh really now? get a grip there's a mango beta around that's very easy to install. why can't people on this site understand that? is it better to just *edited out* about it like little babies?
    In what way was I whining or griping? I simply thought it could be a clue that Mango is coming really soon to vzw. I know the vzw trophy rom is out, but that is leaked from HTC. The final release rom will come from vzw, itself. Furthermore, I don't even own a WP7 phone. I've been waiting for my contract to expire (end of September) so that I can switch to AT&T and get one of the second gen phones.

Please, read with better understanding and without such a negative attitude. You'll anger both others and yourself less.
    Last edited by Judge_Daniel; 09-18-2011 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Removed curse from quote.
    09-18-2011 02:27 AM
    Ever notice how discussing what carriers people have or which one is best can get the same heated argument/conversations that religion can?

It gets old
    09-18-2011 05:15 AM
    Guys there is only one person who ever visits these forums that is that blatantly rude please when you see something like this just report the post or PM me so I can boot the guy.
    Judge_Daniel likes this.
    09-18-2011 06:35 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD