chance of mango this friday

velvetelvis

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
As i said before my Calendar states tomorrow is the 1st day of Autumn in the UK

And lookie at voodoofone...

Vodafone group to roll Mango out tomorrow | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews

Hmmmmm I wonder if it'll happen. :)

i know im pessimistic, but im on att. soooooo, i have doubts that i will be seeing mango anytime soon.

but hey, gears of war 3 comes out today. and really, what else do i need. my focus still gets way better reception than my atrix ever did.

SirHaxalot

May 7, 2011
www.wp7board.com
A fresh statement just come in from Samsungs Swedish support! According to them Mango will be rolled out in the end of September!

It looks like the Mango update will be released in the end of September [ / Start of October].

source

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Last update I got for Zune was 2 WP7 updates, one for the USB and one for WP7. (This was when Zune was running with phone connected and i attempted a windows update.)

Other than those, my Zune version is still 4.8.2345.0 :)

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Last update I got for Zune was 2 WP7 updates, one for the USB and one for WP7. (This was when Zune was running and i attempted a windows update.)

I was wondering what that USB update was all about.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i did too palandri. :)

Incase anyone doesn't have it, you have to perform a windows update when you have your phone connected and Zune running or the update won't show. :)

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Last update I got for Zune was 2 WP7 updates, one for the USB and one for WP7. (This was when Zune was running and i attempted a windows update.)

MY BAD! MY BAD! MY BAD! SORRY FALSE ALARM :excl:

I think I know what happened. I'm pretty sure it was because I went to NoDo and ran the RTM update again last week (was trying to fix some notification sync issues with FB). In the process, I had to downgrade to Zune beta. I must've just forgotten to update to current Zune software. Sorry guys/gals.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
No drama, ninjaap. :)

So... it looks like it's going to be a bit of a Orange, I mean -Mango Wednesday- tomorrow. . .

pop_corn_gif.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss