** Breaking Sprint WP7 news **

tiny

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
You lost me there. Disappointed about what?

I came in expecting a new phone announcement - it was probably the "Breaking" that got me. This is still an important/excellent find though. But again, not new phone announcement important - which is what I was hoping for.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
But I may not want a sample of apps that you might want and there are plentty of free apps in the marketplace with free trials or just plain old free that can be tried and discarded if you dont like. I have done that with a few free apps myself.

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I came in expecting a new phone announcement - it was probably the "Breaking" that got me. This is still an important/excellent find though. But again, not new phone announcement important - which is what I was hoping for.

That's funny, I was expecting it to say Sprint will no longer support WP.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

lol. The word *Breaking* causes me to click first and read later too. I wonder why that is? lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos