Weird Windows Phone Post on Facebook

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
hmmmmmmmmmmm very interesting...I wouldnt read too much into it right away. I think it will start rolling out on wednesday. Regardless its very close. I just wish Microsoft would have a nice little event to celebrate it and release some new phones to go along with it. that would be a great way to promote it.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I doubt they'd release the update a day early, but I'd be surprised. Here's hoping the 9/27 AT&T rumor pans out.

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I saw this on Facebook earlier today too, and it also made me raise an eyebrow. Gotta be a tongue in cheek clue, it's such an odd question.

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Given everyone and their dog know mango is coming and it seems to have originally supposed to have been here by now anyway, I'm not sure they understand the definition of "surprise" ;)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Given everyone and their dog know mango is coming and it seems to have originally supposed to have been here by now anyway, I'm not sure they understand the definition of "surprise" ;)

I think they could be talking about the surprise that Mango still hasn't arrived. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb