Anyone have it?????

hardrock1a

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Trophy in Denver running 7720.68.

I have to say, that 7712 was smooth and fluid and all that. But it seems that 7720 is just that much more....I hate to over use smooth, but, damn it... it is! It's sick!! In a VERY good way!

iCaptnSpaulding

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I didn't have a notification but just connected my phone to Zune and it found an update. Took around 20 minutes and phone restarted, now I got a notification on my phone saying there's an update and Zune is downloading something else lol. It did mention Mango in Zune though as it gave me a link to read more.

Targus

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Got Mango (7720) on my Tmo HD7. My first impression is that every transitional animation goes much faster than before. The touch input becomes more sensitive as well and I have to take some time to get used to the swifter operating tempo.

Finally get the keyboard language support other than US on my HD7. Though the display language is still US English only, this is good enough for me. Another thing I like is that I can choose bing as the default search engine for IE now (it doesn't make any sense to use Google exclusively in a Windows Phone; I don't know why Tmo made it that way before Mango.)

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I could not find the option to enable tethering, or Visual Voicemail.

-Pete

MS has said that teathering will only be on the NEW headsets being released from here on out and will come in an update later to people who get Mango on "older" phones.

Also Visual Voicemal is only available on T-Mobile. The Carrier has to approve it's use and so far nobody but T-Mobile has approved visual voicemail for Windows Phones. So don't get mad at microsoft for that one.

WayCool

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know why I have no data .... ??? Verizon Trophy. Have cell but no data.. tried *228 1 and *228 2

Still no data. Guess I'll restore from backup.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786