Cant force update!

albertleao

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I've tried everything and can't seem to force the update. My ATT Focus was already running 7392 previously and no matter what I do, I can't force mango >.<

Anyone have 2 cents?

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I don't have it either and I can't force it.

The Microsoft website says:

Important: To help ensure quality, software updates are typically sent out gradually and/or in batches, so it might take several weeks before you receive notice that an update is available for your phone.

TiLoBrown

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Heres the part that makes me pissed. I dont mind wait. But what PISSES ME OFF is that fact that my phone said there was an update. I connect said phone to computer AND IT TELLS ME MY PHONE IS UP TO DATE. That makes me wanna blow **** up.

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I've tried everything and can't seem to force the update. My ATT Focus was already running 7392 previously and no matter what I do, I can't force mango >.<

Anyone have 2 cents?

I know you've probably already checked this, but it never hurts to start with the obvious stuff first. Is your Focus a v1.4 or v1.3?

albertleao

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
No matter what I do, I get the "Cannot check for updates right now. Please try again later" Message. Does anyone have a clue? I beg for help :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa