Cover Art in Zune

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what the "lockscreen" is, BR, but I'm sure I had album art on my Quickplay screen and the screensaver screens since I did an early install of Zune several months before I got my Zune HD and the Pass in March. The rest of the eyecandy is streamed content from the marketplace and I'm sure that didn't come until I subscribed for the Zune Pass trial. Welcome, BTW. :)

the_fly68

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I thought I read where the cover art was going to display on the lockscreen. The music controls are there but just my normal wallpaper.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

velvetelvis

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
now why would it be in the zune settings. that would make total sense. but i may be mistaken, it isnt showing the cover art while playing, it just goes to some strange bloby red thing...

Sogeman

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
now why would it be in the zune settings. that would make total sense. but i may be mistaken, it isnt showing the cover art while playing, it just goes to some strange bloby red thing...

It doesn't show album art (which would make sense, like everyone else does it), it pulls artist art from Zune. That's why it only works for songs they actually have art for and in countries that have the music marketplace.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium