Anyone got a good link to all the new features?

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Preferably with the distinction of consumer facing? I know there are five-hundred + new features, but I would be hard pressed to be able to name five of them.

For example, I thought we were getting Lync support, and the ability to create playlists from the phone?

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Engadget has a good list (look at the top in the headlines and you should see a Mango preview hub). Other than that I don't know

Also, the lockscreen album art doesn't work on my Mango :(

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Engadget is kind of what got me looking. They mention things in their preview (written in June) that are not there for me, at least that I can see. I'm sick and tired too though, so i will give it another look. I probably had a grey moment and missed it.

Your album art lock isn't working? That is odd. For me, I show the lock screen, and if my music is playing, after a couple of seconds it fades out to the album art.

Light Speed1

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
Engadget is kind of what got me looking. They mention things in their preview (written in June) that are not there for me, at least that I can see. I'm sick and tired too though, so i will give it another look. I probably had a grey moment and missed it.

Your album art lock isn't working? That is odd. For me, I show the lock screen, and if my music is playing, after a couple of seconds it fades out to the album art.

what things arent there? remember they previewed an early beta, and there were like around 10 different beta iterations and then the final.... things change with each iteration...

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
what things arent there? remember they previewed an early beta, and there were like around 10 different beta iterations and then the final.... things change with each iteration...

exactly. That is why I am wondering if there is a recent feature list. For example, the Engadget article said you could filter the people list straight from the "what's new" pivot screen, with a long press at the top. All I get is "refresh".

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
exactly. That is why I am wondering if there is a recent feature list. For example, the Engadget article said you could filter the people list straight from the "what's new" pivot screen, with a long press at the top. All I get is "refresh".

Actually you just press, not long press, and that works.

GhostITMG

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Actually, you press the "All Accounts" wording under "what's new" and that will bring up a list of your accounts so you can choose which ones are included.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos