Volume bar disappeared

andrew120

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

After updating to Mango, I experienced something I can't explain.

First, after playing with different features including searching with Bing, I end up having music player in my volume bar(the one displayed when clicking the phone volume controls).
I wasn't able to get rid of the music player.

Today, I think I switched off and on my phone and the sound player disappeared from volume bar. What's also disappeared is the volume bar. It is now only showing numbers 24/30

I have a Samsung Focus v1.3

Anyone else is experiencing the lack of the volume bar?

It's not a big thing but I am wondering why is it gone, I liked that.

Sogeman

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
You can't get rid of the music player at the top unless you restart the phone. Since it's an integrated "app" it always runs in the background. That's why the player was gone after the restart. You can only pause music, never stop it. But that was like that before Mango too.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yea if you had played a song with NoDo it would stick around too. It's just more noticeable now. I like it!

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
They changed that whole interface. And I love it all except for one issue: they got rid of the song timer (the number that tells you how long the song is - whatever that's called). They really need to bring that back for when I'm rewinding or forwarding through a song - I liked being able to do from the lock screen instead of going into the music hub.

The best thing though? THE BUTTONS (play/pause and skip) ARE BIGGER!!!! Great for adjusting during my workout or in the car.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss