Mango bugs/complaints thread

bananapeal

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
linked in has been setting up for days

I added my linked in account to sync with the phone and it's been saying "setting up account" for the last three days.

Not sure what to do about that.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I added my linked in account to sync with the phone and it's been saying "setting up account" for the last three days.

Not sure what to do about that.

Sounds like you might have put in the wrong password? I got that when someone tried to hack my email and Yahoo automatically protected it clearing my password. My phone though just had the 'wrong'/old password and it gave me a similar issue until I figured out what happened.

wntg

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if this bothers anyone or not, but to me it's like ****.... I have none of the "Serious" issues mentioned above, at the same time my concern is at the top priority.

The issue is the proximity does not turn OFF when using headphones in a call, Just make a call and use handsfree to do talk, since you are using handsfree, you are likely to look at other things or check facebook while in a long conference, but the phone would not know that I am using handsfree and it does not need to check for proximity.

But my Omnia W, can't resist the temptation and would not allow me to touch the top right corner of the screen, because as soon as my fingers would proceed there, it will turn the screen off and when removed, I will be back to the call screen.

Hate this Feature:mad:

robert_p_king

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm a newbie Lumia 800 owner and here's what I've found so far with build 12220:

1, The camera app adds a greenish tinge after a photo is taken.

2, Battery life is pretty bad sometimes requires a full charge twice a day

3, The compass is completely out of whack by 90degrees (southern hemisphere issue) rendering the fancy Nokia Drive and Nokia Maps apps useless.

I'll concede that #2 is likely related to the hardware itself, but the other two fall squarely in the software camp.

I like the general usage of Windows Phone OS, but these bugs are really tarnishing the experience for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos