jeeeez louise what have i done??!

phoenix775

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Well i noticed after the mango update, facebook wasnt connecting. it reported an error so i tried to delete it, but it couldnt delete either and brought up another error message so.... i decided to restart my phone thinking ill be able to sync it to my computer, or at the very least download the games and apps ive bought. BUT NOOOOOOO.

It charges me for everything ive bought and downloaded in the past again :( this makes me sad

Can anybody help me here or have microsoft diddled me out of my purchases?

thanks the newbie

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
your purchases are tied to your windows live account, not your phone. Have you tried downloading those apps that you've previously purchased? I downloaded ilomilo again and even though it says it costs 4.99 (or whatever) when I clicked to download it it says something to the effect of "You've already purchased this content, would you like to download it again?"

Doesn't charge me a second time.

TeeOwnzU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I just made a thread about this same exact issue. My Facebook account and Windows Live accounts are continuously stating "Action Required" and "Incorrect Password" even though I am putting in the correct passwords.

I tried deleting my Facebook account and re-adding it but it won't delete while Windows Live cannot log-in. Hopefully someone can help us both sort this out.

phoenix775

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
:D :D
wahooooo, thanks for that mr... i would of tried that but cos im such a tight wad i didnt want to risk it :)
you would think aloow you to download it straight away advising you that you have already paid for it?!

anyhow thanks :) top do!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett