Any list of Mango apps?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the quick answer.

Which on do you think is the best reader for a newb like me that doesn't use them. Pulse or Wonder Reader?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I tried Pulse, didnt like it cos you couldnt totally customise the feeds and the ones included were all just mainstream sites I dont normally read. If they added that feature I would go for that, its very nice looking. Actually a lot like one of the themes in Fuse, which I am considering, depending on what features are added for Mango. I havent tried Wonder Reader, so cant comment.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I'd say NextGen is the best RSS app with RSStoGo and Wonder Reader right behind it. Weave is also outstanding if you are just looking for a nice news aggregator and soon it will be able to load from Google Reader.

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Feed Reader is by far my favorite, and I've tried them all. I've literally tried almost every single one that Dagolara mentioned. It also has a great live tile functionality - showing you how many unread messages there are while flipping over and showing you when it last checked

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Feed Reader is by far my favorite, and I've tried them all. I've literally tried almost every single one that Dagolara mentioned. It also has a great live tile functionality - showing you how many unread messages there are while flipping over and showing you when it last checked

NextGen does this as well with the back side showing what I think is the most recent article with its Mango app.

edonistart

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Which on do you think is the best reader for a newb like me that doesn't use them.

I'm not sure if you're still looking, but if you are, you could try giving Flux a try.
I'm biased here since I'm the developer of Flux, but decided to jump in 'cause I just rewrote it from scratch for Mango.

You'll get multiple double-sided Live Tile (you can customize to show or not unread-count, latest item headline and/or image), offline reading, incremental sync (no other Google Reader in the Marketplace uses so little data), embedded YouTube player, on-the-fly filter for all/unread/starred items and much more.

Hope this helps,
edoardo

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium