Now That We Have Mango, Who's Waiting For A Front Facing Camera?

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Im on Verizon with the HTC Trophy and the mango update made this a brand new phone basically with loads of possibilities i tried to hold out for the ff camera phones but my tp2 was dead and i needed a phone.

so now when the new front facing camera phones come to verizon im forced to pay full retail, or add a line to get one. Anybody else stuck in the same situation?

how will you get a front facing camera with your ccarrier?

duke1231

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I just bought the samsung focus through eBay for 200$, and it's such a nice phone, it's good until my upgrade in June.

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Like Ninjap I will wait for my upgrade in January. And if nothing I want is out then or news is on the horizon of a new phone, I'll wait a bit longer. My focus feels like a new phone now. Sure it has that dent in the upper left casing from where it fell down 4 flights of stairs, but the os runs like new. I'm happy with it.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I just bought the samsung focus through eBay for 200$, and it's such a nice phone, it's good until my upgrade in June.

I did the same thing. I jumped at a brand new in box focus for $180, buy it now price. Just received it in the mail yesterday to replace my broken surround.

WayneDiesel34

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Im on Verizon with the HTC Trophy and the mango update made this a brand new phone basically with loads of possibilities i tried to hold out for the ff camera phones but my tp2 was dead and i needed a phone.

so now when the new front facing camera phones come to verizon im forced to pay full retail, or add a line to get one. Anybody else stuck in the same situation?

how will you get a front facing camera with your ccarrier?

Wow, all that for one feature???? Whatever floats ya boat. I'll wait until my upgrade date.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I have had quite a few phones with FFC and barely use them. It's good to have, but I'm honestly waiting for the increased specs.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait for a front facing camera phone, great for taking pictures of myself and to pick boogers out of my nose. Also video chat I guess.

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
Not only am I waiting for FF phones, but Nokia is actually what I'm waiting for. In fact, I think once Nokia releases its WP selection, it will be the only OEM I will consider at all.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
My focus was free, and I did not have to engage in a contract when I got it (AT&T bought my local carrier, and we had to change phones, as the previous company was CDMA). So I am pretty happy - I still love my Focus, and I can upgrade at any time. I am pretty happy with the Focus, other than the screen burn-in (grr, so ridiculous in this day and age) so I am patiently waiting for the perfect phone to come along.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
If I can't upgrade after I've had my trophy a year I'll probably buy a top phone off contract. I love my phone but I don't think I'll be satisfied with it for two years.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I'm telling you guys, all you need is two well-angled mirrors. :p

YOU GUYS!!!! YOU DON'T NEED A NEW PHONE: Home | iSnapMe.com

isnapme1.jpg

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I never understood the hype around front facing cameras. I personally never use them (I have a 3DS that has one and my old MyTouch 4g had one) and I have never actually seen anybody using one.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I never understood the hype around front facing cameras. I personally never use them (I have a 3DS that has one and my old MyTouch 4g had one) and I have never actually seen anybody using one.
Yeah i couldn't care less if my next WP7 didn't have a FFC.

All my previous phones have had one and I used it once many years ago to see what 3G video calling was like. It never did catch on.

No interest in a FFC perhaps it might be fun for Skype video calling when it arrives but I have that feature available on my PC and I never use that either.

Still i guess some users like these things but for me I have no interest in a FFC. :)

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I've seen it used by alot of people. Military familys especially. For me personally though, I don't have a use for them. There would have to be someone I wanted to see on the other side of the camera I'm talking to. also there is the fact that I am typically doing things while on the phone. If I video chat, then I wouldn't be able to accomplish the phone call + work at the same time.

anon(5329672)

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah i couldn't care less if my next WP7 didn't have a FFC.

All my previous phones have had one and I used it once many years ago to see what 3G video calling was like. It never did catch on.

No interest in a FFC perhaps it might be fun for Skype video calling when it arrives but I have that feature available on my PC and I never use that either.

Still i guess some users like these things but for me I have no interest in a FFC. :)

I was with u on the not caring about the ffc, but then competition set in when my sister got a iphone 4 (bread and butter, bread and butter,bread and butter). Sorry for the apple talk. Anyway now its like i gotta get the one up again plus the I agree the skype integration is a lil intriguing. That being said if the samsung focus s or flash looks and feels like my focus I'm jumping ship.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo