Mango Update rollout increased to 50% of devices

kallemia

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Eric Hautala updated the WP Blog and tweeted about this - Windows Phone 7.5 update status - good news that they've increased the rollout so fast, faster than they said they would. Also very good they are updating the blog.

He also states that the update is going very well, and that the devices are chosen entirely at random without factors such as country, mfg, carrier, etc. Nice to know that.

I didn't get an update notification, either on the device or through Zune... but maybe YOU did? Anyone get lucky today, mango-wise, that is... :p

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
updatez.png

I think this reply works better here LOL. ( hope you get your Mango soon bro, God bless your patience )

kallemia

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Still waiting myself. Fortunately I'm going on a silent retreat this weekend, so I won't be overly focused on my mangoless Focus... :p

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Can we sticky this so folks can understand and comprehend that this OS has been pretty fast at updating their devices compared to the others that's out there? I mean we've had two updates in a year without having a single device being left out of the mix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs