HTC Connection Setup missing?

johnpattison

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi all

Does anyone know the status of the HTC Connection Setup app from the HTC Apps section of the marketplace? I'm in desperate need of it to change my settings to make MMS work properly...

Thanks in advance
John

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
well it was doing more harm than good in most cases so that's y it was pulled. try the update profile option under cellular.

He might have an unlocked GSM phone. I have an unlocked unbranded GSM Trophy from Germany and I had to use it to set up AT&T on the phone. The program didn't effect my phone when I upgraded to Mango.

theman60099

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
oh yea I have a branded CDMA Phone and it broke my data even more than it already was the day I tried it cuz I remember I was trying to fix it when the sprint rep I called that day over slow speeds messed it up.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
oh yea I have a branded CDMA Phone and it broke my data even more than it already was the day I tried it cuz I remember I was trying to fix it when the sprint rep I called that day over slow speeds messed it up.

I read a lot of people with the Verizon HTC Trophy had the same problem.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That program ruined by data connection and I had to do a reset to get it working properly again.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo