Favorite site for getting lockscreen wallpaper?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Save then on your computer. Send an email to yourself. Attach the picture. Download it on your phone. Click the 3 dots and save to phone or use as wallpaper ;)

starblade876

Jan 14, 2010
grrrinders.com
Both are nice. However how do I actually get those images onto the phone?
I don't use it, but I just checked out interfacelift.com and, after you find a picture you want, select the WP resolution (480x800) and click the download button, it'll load the picture, tap and hold on it, and then select "save picture." The picture will be in your Saved Pictures album in the picture hub.

As for where I go, I Bing and then make my own. Then again, I don't change my stuff a lot, so I'm probably not a good person to ask for sources. :p

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Bing image search. I also use it to save pictures as "favorites" then use my favorites folder as the image for the pictures tile on the start screen, and they rotate. I have a Minecraft theme going on right now.

kallemia

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
I use Bing2Wall as well. I like being able to get the images as you find them on the mobile Bing, already cropped. But I also use Bing Pictures Downloader, so I can get the wide format image as on the desktop Bing. It makes a nice background choice for the Picture Hub background.

I also use APODViewer - to get the Astronomy Picture of the Day.

Cheers,
Kalle

I use the Bing2Wall app - all the fantastic bing wallpapers in ready-
to-wallpaper form.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs