Is the Marketplace down? (can't reinstall apps!)

thaman04

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi there,
I'm trying to reinstall apps both from the web marketplace and the phone's app marketplace and it keeps saying that it can't connect to the marketplace.

Is the Marketplace down or is there something wrong with my phone? :S
(Just updated to Mango last night and the Marketplace was working last night)

Also - is there an easy way to reinstall apps from the phone itself? (i.e. is there a way to view my Account on the phone without having to go to the web marketplace).

thaman04

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I hope not, i don't like to miss out on things thaman04 LOL ;)

Me neither!

Regarding my other question - do you know if there's a way to view our Account to reinstall apps in the phone's Marketplace? or is it only available through the web marketplace? I hope it's not only the web marketplace (especially since it's not optimized for mobile screens!)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
You have access to your account on the PC Zune client or the Web marketplace but not on the actual phone thaman04 unfortunately.

Only way on the phone is to try and remember what apps you had installed and just redownload and install. :(

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
its strange, I was on WiFi this morning and was able to download an app. When I got on the train this morning I was on cell data with no go. I'm going to connect to the wireless in my building to see if I can download. Its critical that I get my Nyan!

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express

species5618

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
its strange, I was on WiFi this morning and was able to download an app. When I got on the train this morning I was on cell data with no go. I'm going to connect to the wireless in my building to see if I can download. Its critical that I get my Nyan!

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express

I think it might be a bandwidth based problem. I kept retrying and finally got through on the 3rd try. Then it failed again during downloading and the next retry did it. Until I realize the app was not what I wanted and uninstalled immediately. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6