Have you had this problem?

JackB03

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone. This is my first post! Love the forum. Its very active. Well I have an HD7 before NoDo came out and now I switched to AT&T and got the Focus. I'm loving the Focus alot. But something happened the other day and I'm curious of some of you had a similar experience. I wasn't receiving emails nor was Facebook updating the ME live tile when someone commented or liked my post. It was really bugging me.

I checked all my settings and even tried to delete my FB account then re-install it. But Windows Live wouldn't let me for some reason. Came back with an error. I ended up Resetting my phone. Then re-installed apps, email and FB account. Everything is finally working right.

Has anyone else had this happen? If so, how did you fix it? I don't want to reset my phone again if this issue comes up.

Thanks,
Jack

velvetelvis

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
mine has not been having any problems. actually, the only prob ive had since mango is my battery dies faster. not a lot, but still faster.

i know the marketplace was having problems.

rpm5101

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I've experienced a few periods of disconnect with the integrated Facebook utilities. Sometimes when I go to post a status from within the Me app, it never connects and just sits there loading for ages then comes back with an error. I've also had it not update the News Feed a couple of times. It usually fixes itself and is probably just a hiccup in the connection with Facebook.

Samsung Focus on AT&T

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone. This is my first post! Love the forum. Its very active. Well I have an HD7 before NoDo came out and now I switched to AT&T and got the Focus. I'm loving the Focus alot. But something happened the other day and I'm curious of some of you had a similar experience. I wasn't receiving emails nor was Facebook updating the ME live tile when someone commented or liked my post. It was really bugging me.

I checked all my settings and even tried to delete my FB account then re-install it. But Windows Live wouldn't let me for some reason. Came back with an error. I ended up Resetting my phone. Then re-installed apps, email and FB account. Everything is finally working right.

Has anyone else had this happen? If so, how did you fix it? I don't want to reset my phone again if this issue comes up.

Thanks,
Jack

Welcome to the forums. Next time you start a thread, instead of labeling it an obscure question, put the problem in the title. This helps with search results if someone else has the same problem. Your title tells me nothing about the problem at hand.

The next time you have a problem, try turning the phone off, remove the battery for 10 sec. Insert battery and turn the phone back on. A lot of times a simple battery pull will restore the notifications and updates, especially if you have installed several apps back to back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb