Advertisement campaign about to kick off!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeap , i been talking about this for MONTHS.... but people dint seem to understand MS was waiting for Q4 holidays.

( its in the post of my signature click here--> )

3 or 4 months ago MS announce they where gona drop Millions on Mango marketing for the holidays ..

it was ont he first new section of WPcentral... and engaget ... .

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Awesome_mc_HT_Smiley_16ffaf3dacb83b3cdcfca7e17df0f735-8aea7cedaa4d32f7d223c23b04aeaaf8.gif

I'm so excited. :)

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Vikings vs Bears for the Sunday night NFL game.:( Guess I'll just tune in for the pregame and watch for ads. Def. a game not many want to see.

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
does anyone else potentially see WP7 being released with these commercials? Just seems odd they would start there new advertisement campaign without a flagship device in the commerical?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Anyone who watches the ad, pls give us an update. Don't watch American football myself, probably be on Gears 3. Thx.

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
let's be honest, the Vikes aren't exactly lighting it up this year. But it's the only game on Sunday night, so I'll be watching the Bears kill them.

and it's great to hear that the advertising is starting, and Crispin Porter is pretty good with these big campaigns.

The best part of this campaign is this: "Microsoft is also planning to run promotions with retail partners such as Best Buy, to allow its products to be sold together".

Cross-promotions and bundling work really well for related products.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I was watching last weeks Sunday night game and saw that MS was sponsoring the pre/post game show and was miffed why I didn't see any mention of WP7.

L

lumic

Can someone honestly explain where the purported $500 million launch advertising campaign went? I never saw an ad in Australia. All I saw was the primary WP7 carrier placing the Mozart on the front page of their catalogue, and that faded quickly too.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I think the major push is going to start Sunday.
Can someone honestly explain where the purported $500 million launch advertising campaign went? I never saw an ad in Australia. All I saw was the primary WP7 carrier placing the Mozart on the front page of their catalogue, and that faded quickly too.

icstars989

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
let's be honest, the Vikes aren't exactly lighting it up this year. But it's the only game on Sunday night, so I'll be watching the Bears kill them.

Vikes fan living in Chicago checkin in...Vikes aren't all that great, this year....or many other years for that matter, but I dont care who the Bears play, I dont think "killing them" is a term they're familiar with lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett