Advertisement campaign about to kick off!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Vikes fan living in Chicago checkin in...Vikes aren't all that great, this year....or many other years for that matter, but I dont care who the Bears play, I dont think "killing them" is a term they're familiar with lol.

So who do you want to win? :)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Not directly related, but it was pleasing to see the local Phones 4U supporting WP.

Right next to the iPhone bill board, this was in the window...

WP_000237.jpg

There was also a large WP stand, smack-bang, in the middle of the shop.

After taking a look at the Titan, it's sad to say that they didn't have any working WPs for people to try out (despite having two working Droids).

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Very lack luster ad for Windows Phone 7. The phone was merely used as a video device. Any video device can work with Windows to create a video and upload it to Facebook, youtube or skydrive. I saw nothing that stood out here. Even the danceing Dad could have been playing some PS3 game and still everything they showed in the commercial could have been done. I'm dissapointed.

Lets see some more detailed and proprietary intergration. Show me things you can only do with these devices.

Last edited:

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping they do three different ads, one showcasing the PC,XBOX, WP7. That one was for the PC. Hopefully there are two more. If that was it, it was a big fail. I like the add over all. But not as a WP7 ad.
Looks like that was it. Dont see this doing anything for WP7 adoption. Seems lile another wasted opportunity. Have to wonder how the ad agency they used for this is so highly rated, that will not do anything for any MS product.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb