Girrlfriend has problems!

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So, I recently updated my girlfriend's Foocus to Mango and the only thing she doesn't like is how the playback (skip, play, etc) overlays on the home screen even though music isn't playing. I've also wondered this for my own curiosity, but what's the best way to remove it from displaying? That is to say, if I wanted to not see the playback buttons when I'm done with music.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Another option is to play any video for a couple seconds which will remove the music player.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I told her, "Eh, not a huge deal." But women...

I played a song earlier today and it seemed to disappear after a good while, maybe an hour or so. Hope that's the case normally.

WayneDiesel34

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

I played a song earlier today and it seemed to disappear after a good while, maybe an hour or so. Hope that's the case normally.

I think that that is the case normally, because I notice that it goes away within the hour if I don't use the music player.

But it's really not a big deal for me either.

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Just be glad you're having "Girlfriend Problems". Once they become "Wife Problems", they fall into an entirely different category...

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

I think that that is the case normally, because I notice that it goes away within the hour if I don't use the music player.

But it's really not a big deal for me either.

Is that the music player or volume buttons as well? If you change volume during that hour will the player still go away.

Go to wallpaper in settings and turn it off, it is that easy.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

There is a setting in wallpaper to disable the music player drop down?

kg4icg

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
If she keeps hitting the Volume button than that is a whole other thing, which brings up the player controls, but if she wants it off the wallpaper than you can follow my steps. She just have to learn how to keep her fingers off the volume rocker.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99