htc trophy theme colors

jdd77

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
In the theme color list on the Trophy, "verizon red" is the first color. Obviously "verizon red" wouldn't be on t-mobile or at&t, so I was just curious as to what color is in place of it on other carriers.

Last edited:

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
I have a venue pro on tmobile and I don't see any carrier specific color. Mango added the mango theme but other than that it's just the same ol run o da mill

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express

jdd77

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
What color does the list start with? And mango didn't "add" a color, just changed the name of the orange theme.

Last edited:

jdd77

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I was just wondering because "verizon red" looks exactly the same as "red". So it's not really an extra color though they're both a theme color option...kinda weird.

jdd77

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile Germany adds a Dark Grey theme called : " T-Mobile " at the top

wow..thats gotta look the best. Everytime I look at the home screen I wish there was a neutral color I could use like grey or black, instead of the jelly-bean onslaught. I wonder if there's an app in market place that lets you download other carrier's themes.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
wow..thats gotta look the best. Everytime I look at the home screen I wish there was a neutral color I could use like grey or black, instead of the jelly-bean onslaught. I wonder if there's an app in market place that lets you download other carrier's themes.

I haven't seen an application for it. I thought Mango would bring more options for colors, but it didn't.

jdd77

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen an application for it. I thought Mango would bring more options for colors, but it didn't.

..yea I thought that was gonna be one of the major things that came with Mango, as I've been seeing alot of complaints about the theme colors.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Verizon red (#FF0000) is actually slightly different than the stock red (#E51400). But it's really hard to tell the difference.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I think about it like this its something to look forward to. I dont think MS has any intention of keeping us from being able to add theme colors but for now it is a great way for the different Manufacturers to differentiate there devices from someone else's. Especially when all you can see in a Picture or Scene is the device screen. I imagine that at some point we will have a color picker either through an app or through a MS update. In the mean time I am just enjoying the colors we have now and patiently waiting for more.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I was just wondering because "verizon red" looks exactly the same as "red". So it's not really an extra color though they're both a theme color option...kinda weird.

yep ATT focus red is red it looks to be the same shade as VZN red! Just the same shade as the Big Red Check for VZN

jdd77

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Imagine the black background with a black theme color... The tiles would disappear and you would have just the icon pictures of all shapes and sizes with the illusion that they are just floating there.. Seems pretty cool huh? Would give the interface a completely different look.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb