It's been fun, but I want something new, and a friend will switch me. He has a rooted Epic 4G with Gingerbread on it and a changed interface. I love my phone, but it's time to try me some Android. Good news is WP is not loosing a customer -- we just switching places. I'll tell my friend about this place.

I'll probably be back if Nokia phones come to Sprint. I like Mango, and Apollo will probably be even better. So hopefully this experience will end up making one more WP fan, and in a year or two I will come back.

Anyway thanks to all here. You have been supportive and taught me how to get Mango, and that was awesome!
    10-21-2011 12:20 AM
    Epic 4g or epic touch 4g?
    I have the original Epic 4G, worst phone i have ever had. It's a headache.. Epic touch 4g in the other hand is a much better device.
    10-21-2011 01:08 AM

LOL j/k I hope you enjoy the phone. The new Galaxy line looks to be the best out there
    10-21-2011 01:16 AM
    WoW your going to hate it... Stop by in a week or so and tell us how things are going.
    10-21-2011 01:09 PM
    Epic 4g or epic touch 4g?
    I have the original Epic 4G, worst phone i have ever had. It's a headache.. Epic touch 4g in the other hand is a much better device.
    Epic 4G. My dad has it and he likes it. But what did you dislike about the Epic 4G?
    10-21-2011 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD