Should Nokia Bring back the N-gage

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
N-gage what do you guys think? This could be MS flag ship phone/dedicated gaming device.

I saw an article on Engadget stating that Sony is looking to bring PSN to non-sony devices so you might see PSN on non Sony Androids and maybe iOS which isn't good for Microsoft.

Microsoft and Nokia could team up and bring the N-gage back with updated specifications Nokia Tegra built in, DX12 with ARM support, LTE online gaming and have Gears, Halo, Forza as titles + XBLA multiplayer titles this handheld device can be a HUGE hit.

What do you guys think? Of course this isn't until next year or the year after

L

lumic

When I see ideas such as this, I just weep.

LTE is hardly global - Microsoft is already slammed for having limited functionality around the world (Bing, Marketplace), we don't need another outcry.

Tegra is an absolute POS. nVidia obviously has NO clue how to do mobile chipsets and should just damn admit it rather than let consumers worldwide suffer from disgusting performance.

And no, you won't be seeing a Playstation Suite certified iPhone. I will be willing to take Sony slightly seriously once they get their selection into the double digits.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
If they called it the N-Gage, I think it would bomb badly. I would like to see more actual, real games on my phone instead of all mobiley puzzle games, but apparently I am in the minority.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Let's make the Nokia N-Gage 3, know as Kin3 overseas.

Give it a 3 hour battery life and charge 700 dollars for it on contract. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro