How are WP sales in Europe versus America?

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I enjoy worrying a lot, so I try to invent scenarios to stress out over*. A current favorite of mine is that if Nokia's sales in Europe are underwhelming, they might not launch anything in the US after all. Does anyone know how sales are for WP in Europe? Robust, I hope?

*I'm joking of course. Kind of. :\

smartpatrol

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Last I heard, sales were actually better in Europe than in America. Germany has the highest WP7 marketshare of any country with 7% IIRC.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Some of the European mobile networks have moaned at WP7 sales (Orange UK) and some have said much better then expected. (T-Mobile)

I'm sure it's doing fine in Europe jalb. :)

Catscan

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Last weekend I went to a couple of phone shops to check out the HTC Radar and Titan, and especially the Titan to see how it looks, but unfortunately out of the 4 shops I visited none of the shops had any WP7 device on display, not even older ones and there was only one shop who had a Radar, none of them had a Titan. The devices are available with most carriers (the Radar at least, the Titan is missing at Vodafone) online however, so I'm not sure what the websales are, but based on this I would say that at least in Holland sales are very low. But I have high hopes for Nokia, as I believe Holland will be amongst one of the first countries to get the new devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos