I know lack of advertising has been done...

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I never thought those commercials made sense. If I'm going to shell out all of this money for a phone and a data plan, I'm going to want to get my money's worth out of it. Why would I buy something that I'm not going to use? Maybe if it said that you could be more productive in less time then it would make more sense, but the main tagline is "save us from our phones". Nonsensical.

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I thought they made people with iPhones say, "omg, that's me! I'm always looking at my phone because I love it so much!"

FriendOrDafoe

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
These old commercials are what made me buy my windows phone. I love the concept of get things done fast and move on to living my life in the real world. Thats what I love about windows phone, I can be productive while living my personal life. I run my schedualing, emails, texts, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter... etc all from my phone and I feel like I never even use it. I dont have to stare at my computer screen for hours at the end of the day and work. I just live. Thats the beauty of windows phone. Simple Metro design for keeping life simple.

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
The best thing about these commercials is that people weren't always associating the phone with windows, but with the commercial. Since windows has a bad rep that they need to fix, it helped, at least IMO.

I'd have people come in asking about the commercial with all those people falling down or getting hit with stuff, or (the best to me) the "Really?!" commercial. That was easier to start talking about it than explaining that this is not windows mobile, but windows phone 7.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte