Famous Windows Phone users?

sam17ub

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I follow a lot of celebrities, sportsmen, journalists on Twitter. I always notice which Twitter client they are using. A vast majority of them use Twitter for iPhone, Echofon, and a lot of them also use Twitter for Blackberry. Surprisingly, given Android's marketshare, not too many seem to use Android devices.

However, I am yet to see a famous person using Windows Phone devices. All Windows Phone users seem to be either Microsoft enthusiasts, geeky people, or teenage girls. Do you know of any well-known people who uses Windows Phone?

sam17ub

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site

Neibl

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Kendrick Lamar uses one, he's big underground up and coming rapper in NY, he has a zune pass. They made a commercial of him using it in the studio.

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

RumpRoast

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Ryan Seacrest uses one. I follow a couple of WP7 related stuff on Twitter and saw that Ryan Seacrest retweeted something from Windowsphones. I believe I saw or read something about Dane Cook using a WP7 as well.

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I think there's a difference between product placement and celebrities using WP7 in their personal lives. Say what you will about BlackBerry (and there's PLENTY to say!), they have a wide following in the rich and famous set. They have a weekly roundup of "Celebrity BlackBerry Sightings" that do not generally include product placement at APCentral's sister site, Crackberry.com.

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
wasn't there a lady(can't remember her name) that had WP7 in her MTV earlier this year? and I believe she praised it too, oh and I believe there was a sports(football I think) star that was using it... and again I can't remember his name... me and celebrity names don't mix very well...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb