The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    ok this is a Android commercial .. but it May as well be a WP lol.. anything that can take people away from Iphone.

its very fun and awesome ( you might have seen a clip ont he MOBILE BREIFING this morning )

New Samsung Commercial Bashes on People Who Wait in Lines for iPhones | iosnova
    Last edited by Se1fcr3ation; 11-28-2011 at 10:39 AM. Reason: mistake
    11-28-2011 10:38 AM
    "I could never get a Samsung. Im creative.". LOL

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
    11-28-2011 10:45 AM
    "I could never get a Samsung. Im creative.". LOL

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
    "Dude, you're a barista." LMAO

I first got this link via Paul Thurott's twitter feed. Have seen it on TV a couple of times as well. I love it.
    11-28-2011 01:08 PM
    Hahaha epic commercial
    11-28-2011 02:13 PM
    Some Apple people have gotten angry about this, but they need to remember that they really aren't the target of this ad. Anyone so ingraned in Apple's reality distortion field that they'd be offended by the ad is not going to get a phone made by anyone else anyway.
    11-28-2011 02:34 PM
    I can't even think of something funny enough to due this justice.
    11-28-2011 03:13 PM
    Some Apple people have gotten angry about this, but they need to remember that they really aren't the target of this ad. Anyone so ingraned in Apple's reality distortion field that they'd be offended by the ad is not going to get a phone made by anyone else anyway.
    lol they got mad cause its TRUE!! hahaha
    11-28-2011 03:15 PM
    That wasn't even a good commercial... took a helluva long time to get to it's point, which wasn't even that well defined, "the galaxy SII, it has a bigger screen, and was avalible a while ago." Is all I got from it. We all already know the Galaxy device they showed there (actually, several, including the Note - though it's implied that it's a Galaxy SII, the white model the gal is carrying), isn't actually "4G," just the same HSDPA+ as the iPhone 4S Samsung was bashing. Samsung, even though I think the Galaxy SII sensor is better in daylight, is limited by a lessor lens system, so I'm not even sure what to make of that.

IMO, of course. I only watched it once, so maybe what others grabbed from it needs multiple showings / different POV to see, lol.
    11-28-2011 03:33 PM
    To be fair, no "4G" system is truly 4G yet. They went back and revised things allowing candidate systems to count, but they don't really anyway.

HSPA+ is still quite a bit faster than 3G, and that still counts. By the time HSPA+ is being significantly outdone by true 4G, everyone who has a phone that uses it will be due for upgrades anyway.
    11-28-2011 06:14 PM
    Perfect portrayal!

Mangos taste better than apples!
    11-28-2011 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD