Twitter integration

fifthGear

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
OK never used twitter before (always seemed kind of stupid) but then I saw that there are a few things that send out tweets on WP7 news. So I decided to sign up last night. I've added the account to my phone. Won't the tweets now show in People in the same way that FB updates do? In what other ways is Twitter integrated into WP7? Can I tweet from the phone without a Twitter client?

Last edited:

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I really like twitter, but I really only use it to follow other people. I could tweet all day but no one would care or it would be opsec violations. Same goes for Facebook as well. Such is life.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

jeff4L

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
OK never used twitter before (always seemed kind of stupid) but then I saw that there are a few things that send out tweets on WP7 news. So I decided to sign up last night. I've added the account to my phone. Won't the tweets now show in People in the same way that FB updates do? In what other ways is Twitter integrated into WP7? Can I tweet from the phone without a Twitter client?

Yes, you can tweet and view without the app. You go to "Me" to post and "People" to view. If you don't see anything, it might be the account filter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro