Will Microsoft bring Internet Sharing for Vodafone Group?

martin_strahilovski

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that some of the operators like AT&T, Sprint, Vodafone UK and etc. have bring Internet sharing to their users. I am asking if someone know, will this option be available for the open market phones like The Vodafone Group? Thanks in advance :)

bitslave

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Microsoft have already bought Internet tethering to Windows Phone with the Mango release
it's up to the handset manufacturers and last but not least, the Telcos/Service Providers.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
ATT has not to my knowledge rolled out the 7740 update to allow internet sharing eyc on my focus they have said they would several months ago but it has not happened yet!

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
As of a week and a half ago Sprit had not added internet sharing to the Arrive. That or they hadn't approved the HTC update that was supposed to go to first gen phones that added the feature.

Sprint really hasn't done much with Windows Phone or the Arrive firmware except the mandatory stuff (NoDo, Mango). It was pretty obvious to me that they weren't going to support WP very much so thats why I switched to T-Mobile (Radar) which has internet sharing and visual voicemail.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes