Disk Management software?

myanimator

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm just wondering if there is any disk management software out there or the ability to browse the phone's contents through Windows Explorer.

Is there anything like that out there? My issue is that I transfered some videos to my phone that apparently were not the right codec and I can't seem to delete them but from the phone. I thought maybe they didn't transfer but then I noticed that the used disk space did indeed increase when I uploaded those videos. So I'm stuck trying to figure out how to remove them.

thx

martin_strahilovski

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm just wondering if there is any disk management software out there or the ability to browse the phone's contents through Windows Explorer.

Is there anything like that out there? My issue is that I transfered some videos to my phone that apparently were not the right codec and I can't seem to delete them but from the phone. I thought maybe they didn't transfer but then I noticed that the used disk space did indeed increase when I uploaded those videos. So I'm stuck trying to figure out how to remove them.

thx

Well you can try it via Zune. In Videos section you will see everything that is uploaded on your phone. Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb