What features would you like in WP

ght

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
None of these will ever happen. The entire concept of windows phone and the metro UI is to keep things simple. Notifications will allways just be done with live tiles, a set number of accent colors will always be given, and well , maybe hubs...

Well, then we need a consolidated notification tile. Not having a notification center of some kind will make me go (gulp) iPhone.

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
He meant the email account settings on their servers, like in a browser on a computer. At least that's what I think he meant.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
You mean I need to modify the settings on my Gmail, Hotmail, etc. to allow my phone to delete emails?

How was it that my Android phone could do it with the K-9 email app and no additional modifications? Not that I mind making any necessary changes to the settings on my email accounts; I'm just saying that I haven't had to do that before to gain that functionality.
I believe you have to set up Gmail through Exchange, just like I did for my iPhone.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Custom hubs, notification screen (may swipe to the left for notifications), screen capture and password protection on a per app basis.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss