What office desperately needs....

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
is the ability to display equations! I just finished up at 17-page lab report and when I display it on office on my phone, it's useless!

I really hope they update this in the very near future!

Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
There are some severe limitations to the Office infrastructure. For example, I got an ASUS EP121 tablet so I can draw on it. I tried using OneNote as a sketchbook, but when it synced to Skydrive, it made the sketches useless. Needless to say, I can't view them on my phone at all. I just accpeted that it's not what it was designed for.

On the other hand, my son uses it all the time in school. He gets writing projects all the time, like NaNoWriMo last month, and does them all on his Focus S and his laptop, syncing to Skydrive. It works well for him.

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
There are several add-ons for Word that allow you to type equations on your desktop... Maybe there will eventually be something for our phone versions too.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

Allthisforwhat

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
As a physics teacher, I love the equation editor, it's cheaper than Math Type which my school wouldnt buy me. Now I do equations at home and at work. Lucky students...

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
As a physics teacher, I love the equation editor, it's cheaper than Math Type which my school wouldnt buy me. Now I do equations at home and at work. Lucky students...

At what grade level do you teach physics?

Also, is there any way to move files around in office on my phone? I made a onenote note that I wanted to put in a shared folder that I share with my gf... but I couldn't figure out how...

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I understand that.

Say I make a note on Onenote on my phone. I want to place that note into a certain folder. Is there any way to do this, from my phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos