TellMe Accuracy Decline

fifthGear

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
When I first discovered TellMe I couldn't believe how usable it was. I was showing it to everyone. It was accurate damn near 100%. But as I use it more and more, the accuracy seems to keep dropping. It never seems to understand what I'm saying on the first try. Anyone else noticing something like this? Possible that I'm imagining this? Occasionally, I'll say something like "Call Tom" or "Open Key Ring" and it will say back to me "Searching for Call Tom" or "Searching for open Key Ring". What's that all about? So it understood my speach well enough but did a web search on a recognized command?

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I've been experiencing the same thing for a while now...

As I understand (as is related to a lot of things on Windows Phone), TellMe is improved from the back-end, so Microsoft just needs to get it working from there side. This is, in my opinion, a good thing because they won't have to worry about pushing software updates out just for this issue.

sfleuriet

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
TellMe on the Focus S was terrible for the week I owned it. I seem to be having better luck with the Titan, but it still isn't fantastic.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Tell me is pretty spot on for me (HD7).

I wish I could teach it to recognise a couple of specific 'slang' words though.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
My son is the one that's messing up TellMe. He's a toddler. So it can't understand a dang thing he's saying. And all of that is uploading to the servers. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234