Vote for future WP features and enhancements

Billone

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to WP7 and I just discovered this site Customer Feedback for Windows Phone which Microsoft uses to capture user feedback about the features that people want most in WP7.

I'm sure many people knew about thus site, but I wanted to make sure that people new to WP7 were aware.

You get 10 votes that you can divvy up across the ideas/requests, with the ability to assign 1, 2 or 3 of your votes to an idea, and you can add your own idea to the list if you have something new that isn't already in the list.

It might be nice to make this a sticky topic, just so when new people join or read this forum, they are aware of this avenue for providing feedback to Microsoft.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for posting that but I'm not very ecstatic a out the results so far. You have a chance to possibly really make a difference and the few that are leading the votes is stuff like language support?

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I believe they'll look at the top choices and work towards solutions for them. Language is important to support and I'm sure Microsoft is aware of it since they've just made major marketing pushes in France, Japan, India and a few other Asian markets.

Sent from my kick-*** TITAN using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999