Why would T-Mobile Employee give me attitude buying sim card?

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I need one to unlock the Focus I'm selling. She made it seem like she was completely inconvenienced. She then seemed to take a while getting the card.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
My experience has been (many, many times) that unless you are going to activate a new line(s) of service, sales reps / store employees think anything else is an inconvenience and not worth their time since they will not make any commission off you or help them meet their number of phones to sell quota.

I have had this happen so many times that I try avoid getting anything from a corporate store / auth. dealer unless I absolutely need to. Unfortunately SIM cards are one of those things I need to get at the store. I have even had sales reps try to tell me its going to cost me $25 for a new SIM care LOL.

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
When she came back with the sim, I would have told her I needed another, and then maybe a third. Then, I would have dropped them at her feet, told her to pick them up, and left to get it at Best Buy.

I've got ZERO tolerance for BS customer disservice.

foosball

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
They get pissy when the don't make commission.

Bought an HTC Radar off contract and the sales chick was as unprofessional as ****.

Silverdogz

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile is now owned by AT&T so your now getting the lovely AT&T service that I know well.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
When she came back with the sim, I would have told her I needed another, and then maybe a third. Then, I would have dropped them at her feet, told her to pick them up, and left to get it at Best Buy.

I've got ZERO tolerance for BS customer disservice.

PMSL! :D I would love to be a fly on the wall to see that happen. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99