WP Mango don't give folder information in email search

RickoteCipote

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
When I do a search in all in my email, Mango search all over the email trees in the server, even in old mails that are not downloaded in the phone yet. Then when I find the email I want from a list of matches, I can open it, reuse it, etc. But, I can't see where the email comes from. I was looking for an important email that I was not sure if I deleted by accident or I saved it days back in the server in one of the several folders that I don't update in the phone. The email showed up in the search, but I could not tell if was in a "safe folder location", my infinite in-box, or the trashcan. As a way around I can just move it again once I found it, but this can be time consuming and if I had a way to simply see where it is stored in the fist place, I could move on.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I am not sure if there is a way to see where emails are storedI know there was a posting about doing a backup of everything on your device but the app is over on xda developers windows phone section and requires a chevron7 unlocked device ($9.00). You still might not know where it is but it would be backed up on your zune on your pc.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, but just search it on the phone and move it to where you know it will be. Long hold on the search result, or view the message and do it normally.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos