Board Express! It's so buggy and never updated. I hope someone makes a better forum app for WP7 soon!

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express
    12-30-2011 03:00 PM
    The mobile version of the WPCentral Forums is pretty good.
    12-30-2011 05:02 PM
    I agree. They made enough not to care anymore. I've asked about an official tapatalk app and the one dev for their blackberry client said he'd think about it if he had a WP device to test. I may send him my old focus if that would help.

Sent from my Windows Phone 7 device using Board Express
    12-30-2011 05:28 PM
    I have just used the browser in whatever device I was carrying for so long, the forum apps like Tapatalk and Board Express seem unnatural to me...

If there was a way to measure the ability, and it had any relevance in life, I would be the Grand Champion/IronChef/Black Belt/whatever at the Thumb-Only Pinch and Zoom Competition...
    12-30-2011 08:40 PM
    Tapatalk on android and iOS is amazing. Cannot use a forum in a browser. Lol. Too many sites have ads among other things, and the only ones that look decent are the web kit optimized sites that don't render correctly in ie mobile.

The forum apps are invaluable. Board Express is trashy, though. Thankfully it was only a dollar. I'd pay ten bucks for a decent tapatalk app.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    12-31-2011 12:26 AM
    x2. This mobile site is great. Only wish thread tools were available (subscribe, like, thank ...).
    12-31-2011 05:22 PM
    That's pretty much what I use. I paid for BE, but hardly ever use it cause it's slow.
    12-31-2011 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD