Sprint gives an answer about windows phone 7

lhunter1130

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
here you go.. ill start with my question straight to a rep. at sprint...
i asked if/when they will be getting new WP7 and if they could relay my pleads to get a new one out.. the said today
===>>>WE NEED MORE WINDOWS PHONES
ih1130,

We have made no announcements for any new Windows Phone 7 devices. I would be glad to pass the feedback along.

-William

there you go.. and for fun heres a link that states they have 0 plans for it now that LTE is on their mind... link ====>>> Sprint: We're Bullish On LTE, Not Windows Phone | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
"We're Bullish" on LTE"

Hasn't stopped you from buying tons of non-LTE phones. Bullish sounds a lot like Bullsh...

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Reps are idiots.

they dont get WP cause it doesn't sell much .. but reps dont even mention WP to clients.. and when clients want a WP they say its crap and to get a android or Iphone.

Bottom line . REPS ARE IDIOTS! ( on most parts ) and the OS suffers because of them.

lhunter1130

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
well i went on craigslist after reading this.. im at home with my gently used htc arrive for $50 bucks.. cant beat it.. updating to 7.5 and then going to activate on sprint.. ill help the cause for $50 bucks.. i just wish this had a FFC and Skype but thats another story lol.. its official im a WP7 user and proud of it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro