here you go.. ill start with my question straight to a rep. at sprint...
    i asked if/when they will be getting new WP7 and if they could relay my pleads to get a new one out.. the said today
    ===>>>WE NEED MORE WINDOWS PHONES
    ih1130,

We have made no announcements for any new Windows Phone 7 devices. I would be glad to pass the feedback along.

-William

there you go.. and for fun heres a link that states they have 0 plans for it now that LTE is on their mind... link ====>>> Sprint: We're Bullish On LTE, Not Windows Phone | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
    01-11-2012 01:59 PM
    "We're Bullish" on LTE"

Hasn't stopped you from buying tons of non-LTE phones. Bullish sounds a lot like Bullsh...
    01-11-2012 03:53 PM
    Sprint blames HTC Arrive sales performance, returns on ‘user experience’, may be hinting at timeline for Apollo roll-out | WMPoweruser

Sprint itself is a horribly run company, so its not out of character that they're making bad decisions left and right (notably, initially betting on and building out Wimax instead of LTE)
    aubreyq likes this.
    01-11-2012 04:09 PM
    01-11-2012 04:40 PM
    Oh well. Boo on Sprint.
    01-11-2012 05:18 PM
    Reps are idiots.

they dont get WP cause it doesn't sell much .. but reps dont even mention WP to clients.. and when clients want a WP they say its crap and to get a android or Iphone.

Bottom line . REPS ARE IDIOTS! ( on most parts ) and the OS suffers because of them.
    01-11-2012 05:21 PM
    well i went on craigslist after reading this.. im at home with my gently used htc arrive for $50 bucks.. cant beat it.. updating to 7.5 and then going to activate on sprint.. ill help the cause for $50 bucks.. i just wish this had a FFC and Skype but thats another story lol.. its official im a WP7 user and proud of it
    01-11-2012 07:34 PM