Start Of The 8107 Update For Everyone Maybe ?

mprice86

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I feel so unloved. Sniff Sniff. :(

Haha I'm sure you'll get over it :p

Nothing here yet either for either the 8107 WP update or the Lumia 800 firmware update. Nothing on the Vodafone site either and the Nokia Europe site still says the latest update is 7740. Oh well, maybe tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day, or the ...

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
No updates at all for me yet (unlocked Lumia 800). Glad the Nokia update will fix the slow autofocus - the autofocus in video mode is laughable. More like auto-blur!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile UK, Orange UK and Rogers Canada seem to be getting the 8107 update now too.

What do i get for my unbranded Titan ?

'Your phone is up to date.'

No it is not Mr Zune. :( :D

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
People are reporting on the O2 forums that the update is being rolled out. . .

It also worth mentioning that this update cures any MAC address problems people are having; changes every time you soft reset so you can't enable MAC address filtering.

mprice86

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
http://support.verizonwireless.com/pdf/system_update/trophy.pdf

Only problem for me is that since I did the update manually a few days ago, Zune doesn't recognize that it needs to do an update and my firmware and radio software are now a few numbers behind. Anyone know how to force an update?

I had some concerns about this myself so restored my phone back to the 15th December update in Zune. Probably not as helpful as you'd like but it was the best I could come up with for myself.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I had some concerns about this myself so restored my phone back to the 15th December update in Zune. Probably not as helpful as you'd like but it was the best I could come up with for myself.

I think I will go the route of the *228 and see if that works. If not, I'll be rolling it back to 7740 and see if it will upgrade on its own.

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Verizon guys...according to the support page the Trophy update is coming soon...not yet so I wouldn't worry about it yet.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/system_update/trophy.html

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Without a doubt jfa1, just about as exciting as opening a packet of jelly babies.

LATEST NEWS: Zune Still Lies
Your Phone Is Up To Date
Grrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
SUNOVA!!! I had my Trophy hooked up to my PC and Zune running, look down at the Trophy and it says "There is an update for your phone available..." I went to Zune and then to the Settings area, then Update and had it check for updates and then it came back and just said it was up to date...

Dang!!!

wpdownunder

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi Folks.

After positive feedback from my Aussie readers, I have extended my own "Where's my Update" page to try and track US Carriers also.

Where?s my Update US |

Will try and monitor news on each as they come up (and happy to receive emails/tweets via contact details on this link).

I use a Samsung Focus (ATT branded) Down-Under, so have a vested interest in their <lack> of support for this device, eg no tethering, no 7740 update etc.

Any of your feedback welcome!

Ta,
Sheeds.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

That's good work, I often visit your site.

Welcome along to WPCentral wpdownunder. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo