Memory being used up

M

mkr10001

does anyone find their phone has low free space?

I have maybe 12 songs on here, and some apps but somehow I've used 8.37GB and 4.94GB remaining.

I really don't know where it has all gone.

:(

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Just out of comparison 23 games installed, 82 apps and no music.

Total Storage 12.86 GB
Available Storage 8.93.GB

No Nokia specific maps downloaded maybe ?

(As palandri suggested) :)

M

mkr10001

Hmmm I suppose it could be maps. I only have england installed. Also have quite a lot of games which take up space. I'll clear some out and see how much difference that makes

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Wow, that's a big map. About 200 apps/games, 738 photos, 631 games, about 30 videos and 6.86GB remaining out of 14.?GB.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

M

mkr10001

I don't ever use Nokia drive so I will delete the map and see how much I get but I don't have anywhere near as much stuff as you

edit: map of england is only 164mb....

we could do with something that breaks down the storage and tells you how big everything is. I used to have hideous memory eating problems on my old nokia's...maybe it's come over to WP7 too

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Probably the games. My wife always runs out of space because my toddler downloads the trial of every game that looks interesting.

mrmprince

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't ever use Nokia drive so I will delete the map and see how much I get but I don't have anywhere near as much stuff as you

edit: map of england is only 164mb....

we could do with something that breaks down the storage and tells you how big everything is. I used to have hideous memory eating problems on my old nokia's...maybe it's come over to WP7 too
How do you check how much memory Nokia Map is taking up?

If there is something that breaks down how much storage each app/game is using, then that'd be awesome

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
42 games ,
63 apps

no music , a PHEW pics , NO VIDS

Total mem: 7.39G
remaining: 2.25G

i had to delete some games/apps lol cause it was taking up all my memory. LOL

M

mkr10001

How do you check how much memory Nokia Map is taking up?

If there is something that breaks down how much storage each app/game is using, then that'd be awesome

Go to nokia drive, settings, manage maps. should tell you there

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
WP7 does not allow one to set an end date for recurring appointments, holidays, birthdates, etc. Thus, we have recurrencies showing to forever -or thereabouts. Does anyone know how that affects storage memory?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs