Low-Res Contact Pictures

Mr Space Ranger

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello All,

I'm coming over from an iPhone 4 and now I have an HTC Trophy. I am so in love with Windows Metro UI. It's beautiful minimal and fast. One thing that has been bugging me is the clarity of my contacts pictures. I am a photographer and I take a bunch of picture and I have emailed myself a couple of pictures that I have taken of friends and family that I know are good quality to myself so I can save them onto my windows phone 7 and attach them to each contact.

Now here's the issue, when I edit each individual contact and change the photo from the low-res picture I currently have (ex google, facebook) It looks great a nice hi-res picture. But after a little while the picture degrades and looks pixilated. Why is this? Please someone help.:mad:

Mr Space Ranger

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
PG2G.... Thanks buddy you where right. I exported all my Gmail contacts and imported them over to my live account and edited all my contacts with the high res pictures. It worked like a charm. Thanks.

Ps I still think Gmail is 10X better than Live :lol:

mprice86

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
PG2G.... Thanks buddy you where right. I exported all my Gmail contacts and imported them over to my live account and edited all my contacts with the high res pictures. It worked like a charm. Thanks.

Ps I still think Gmail is 10X better than Live :lol:
There's definitely something significantly snappier about gmail in a browser, I'm hoping MS are going to overhaul the whole Windows Live thing with a Metro look soon. It could really do with being tightened up.

That said, accessing either service from the phone presents an identical service so I'm happy enough that I switched everything over to Live/Hotmail.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre