Problems with Google images

Bataar

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having this problem? A couple of days ago, I did a google search on my phone (HD7) and it found all the usual web results just fine. I tapped the Images tab at the top and it went to the typical images result page, except it wasn't showing any images or thumbnails. I rebooted the phone, and deleted my browser history but this issue is still persisting. This only happens when viewing in Mobile mode. Images show up fine in Classic mode.

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Yes mine is the same Bataar, no image thumbnails in mobile mode but fine in classic.

Probably a Google problem.

Oh and welcome along to WPCentral :)

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
Thank goodness I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. I was about to post a thread and saw this one. It seems coincidental that this started happening soon after the google policy change.

Now I'm not saying one has to do with the other but somting vewwwwy scwewy is going on around around here.

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Probably just has something to do with overhaul Google is doing to all its sights. Just recently, YouTube mobile changed again and some features aren't working correctly.

joemd60

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Where have you been with your 'Terrific Trophy(TM)' Joe ? I've been worried sick. Glad you're back. :lol:
Hiding!:-D Nah just been real busy, and laptop troubles.
Nice to be back, and glad someone is worried about me. :-S
The disappearing keyboard has also been tough to a point of trying to post from my phone. I am thinking of doing a hard reset.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh yes I notice these things joemd60, I will sleep better tonight knowing you're safe and sound.

Nearly bedtime now actually, 23.40 here, that's 11.40 PM to non 24 hour clockers. :D

(You knew that though) :p

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh your clock must have stopped joemd60, it's 23.46 now, so it's nearly tomorrow, then I'll be in your future.

(Scratches head trying to work that out) :straight:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs