What are your upgrade intentions now that supposed Windows Phone 8 details are out?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
What are your upgrade plans now then, with the rumoured juicy Windows Phone 8 details leaked ?

Do you still intend to get the Nokia Lumia 900 when it's available, or do you now consider it dated before it even sees the light of day ?

Just curious. :D

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I think almost everyone here knew that WP8 is expected before the end of the year. I would imagine that most of their choices are still the same.

But I'd be curious to see if it changed for some. And if it did change, what was the thing that did it?

I currently have a Titan. So I can afford to wait.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I guess I should amend my thoughts noted in the previous post. I will decide what phone I get once I know whether the current crop of phones (Lumia 900 and Titan II) get the Apollo update.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
My next upgrade is in November so there should be some killer phones by then. I can hardly wait! (Unless Verizon doesn't have one of those phones)

Sent from my Windows7 Phone using Board Express

GazooAz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
What are your upgrade plans now then, with the rumoured juicy Windows Phone 8 details leaked ?

Do you still intend to get the Nokia Lumia 900 when it's available, or do you now consider it dated before it even sees the light of day ?

Just curious. :D
Hey why don't you have the Lumia 710 in your poll? I think I will get the 710 for now and in 2 years I will get the most awesome windows phone ever when it is at the top of the food chain.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i really wanted the 900 , but honestly i think i was gona wait till the next gen device comes out (after Apollo) even before the *news*

no point in paying 700$ a year. lol think ill just run my focus till it dies ( if ever ) then switch end this year or early next year.

ljkelley

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
My Lumia 710 will get upgraded to WP8, but I plan on getting a new device roughly each year anyhow.

My family gets my used crap... lol

Mokonoko

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Got the 710 2 weeks ago but I'm gonna enjoy my several months of having an awesome OS with a decent handset. After that I'm gonna be looking at whatever WP there are after my contract ends :3

the_fly68

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I will keep my beloved focus (and my upgrade) until the wp8 phones are released. I just can't give up the storage space and settle for the 16gb the Gen 2 phones have.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to wait for a sick deal because you know deals like this will be just around the corner. 799$ will get you a Windows 8 ultrabook, Windows 8 phone with a 2 year contract + a free xbox something like that

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Still getting the 900. Its still an excellent phone that will serve me well. When Apollo is released, I will wait until I see a phone that will last me 2yrs on contract and have AT&T pay for most of it. Then I'll give my 900 to someone I like ;o

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786