Re-add phone to windowsphone.com

M

mkr10001

I have just tried the restore, reset, update method which apparently worked for some people still suffering with lumia battery issues. I named my phone during the initial set up NOIKIA Lumia 800 thinking I could change it later on. I have now changed it in zune but it still said NOKIA Lumia 800 on windowsphone.com

I removed it from windowsphone.com, how do I re add it?

M

mkr10001

go to find my phone from settings on your phone and give it a few seconds and it should say it's set up. go to the website and it should be there

Sentamil Selvan

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
i am using lumia 520. i reset my phone and now, i cant find it in windowsphone,com :unhappy::unhappy:
i still get this same page when i og to that site... Screenshot (1).png
it shows that, i have to sigh in with the account ,i sighed in phone... i did the same, still its not showing up
please help me soon..

Justus Fernz

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem with lumia 820.. Also after reset most of the amber updates are missing... Like glance, storage check...and many more...

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
i am using lumia 520. i reset my phone and now, i cant find it in windowsphone,com :unhappy::unhappy:
i still get this same page when i og to that site... View attachment 49842
it shows that, i have to sigh in with the account ,i sighed in phone... i did the same, still its not showing up
please help me soon..

Ok so just to clarify you reset your phone and now it does not show on the website. Now im not sure what it is your saying for the next part? Did you remove it from the website to begin with? As far as i know it will always show up until you delete it but you can only remove and add so many at a time as i had a few replacement phones and had to ring ms to get the block lifted as my new handset wouldn't work

Maja Dimitrieska

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I accidently removed my nokia lumia 520 from my windowsphone.com account, and now I'm unable to add it back to my account.

How to add it back to windowsphone.com without doing factory defaults.

Thanks,
Maja

Joene90

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I am new to windows phone, can you please explain how?

Well I'm just guessing, but if you go into settings and to accounts, is there an option to reset your main Microsoft account? That's where I would start to look.. you can always hit op windows phone support on Twitter.. I haven't had this issue and I'm not gonna try it either ;)

P_Yiddy

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know of a way to solve this issue?

I've manged to delete my Lumia 930 from My Phones and I can't seem to find a way to add it back.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm just going to hard reset and see if that does it.

Edit: It did, hard reset fixed it.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans