I have a question about device replacement

justwar88

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
So I have been wondering for a while now, my Dad has a Touch Pro 2 on Sprint. Sprint hasn't sold the phone for quiet a few months and he is having issues with it, Im wondering if they will upgrade him to the HTC Arrive as a replacement? Has anyone had experience with this? Thanks!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
A friend of mine had Sprint and the phone insurance (like $7 a month) When his phone broke they didn't have his model available anymore, so they offered him 3 different replacements.

justwar88

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
He got it around September of 2010 so hes got a few more months before he can upgrade.. he was thinking of switching back to his old razr until he can upgrade but if he can get a free on by getting his TP2 replaced with an arrive he might as well

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
He got it around September of 2010 so hes got a few more months before he can upgrade.. he was thinking of switching back to his old razr until he can upgrade but if he can get a free on by getting his TP2 replaced with an arrive he might as well

Does he have the Sprint phone insurance?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
My daughter had a Touch Pro the OG TP there were not any referbes available so Asurion replaced it with an Arrive. If you have the insurance and replace it through Asurion it just depends on if they have any refurbished devices available

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa